Friday, November 4, 2011

A rose is a rose is a rose

Frankly speaking, I'm not impressed by this season's offerings from Baby Gap. Until this Rosette dress came out.




It was love at first sight the moment I saw the online ad. But I have never paid for a full priced dress from GAP, and I didn't want to break my record. Not yet. So I decided to wait for a sale.

Before I knew it, the dress was sold out online, without even hitting stores. I was kicking myself for being cheap on this one, then there was the rumor that some stores would have a shipment this weekend.

I rushed into a local store yesterday afternoon. There were three Rosette dresses in the whole store, one in 18-24 M, one 2 YRS, and the third one was Alice's size. And there was a $40 off $100 purchase promotion going on, so I picked up a pair of snow pants which was already in my shopping list to make the $100 mark.

Mission accomplished. Record unbroken. Yeah!

True, the dress is a bit bulky and, may I say, over-the-top. But hey, nothing looks bad on cute little girls. And I still love it for being romantic and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment