Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kindergarten Girl Fall/Winter Dressing Tips 2

More examples of jumpers.

(Gymboree - Pups and Kisses - 2012)

(Gymboree - Petite Mademoiselle - 2008)


Velvet Fabric


(Gymboree - Tres Chic - 2007)
Tres Chic was a beautiful line. Many memorable pieces.


Corduroy Fabric


(Gymboree - Winter Ballerina - 2009)

(Gymboree - Kitty Glamour - 2009)

For bottom, you can pair it with tights, but I personally think it is not easy for them to go to bathroom. So on warmer days, I use legging. Gymboree's Velour leggings are great.

On really cold days, I prefer fleece pants. They are warm enough while walking to the bus stop, and allow room for breathing when girls move around. Gymboree's fleece pants have wide waist. GAP's fits a lot better, and the fabric is thicker and softer.


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the jumper idea. In fall or spring when it's not too cold, I also layer dresses on t-shirts to keep the girls' bodies warm, too. I like legging (or more often, sometimes boot cut jeans) on the bottom too. Warmer and easier to take care of than tights (especially when the younger one still has her baby fat that the tights fit too tight!).

    I just got the Pups and Kisses jumper for my two girls. I loved them! The only complain is that they are white - that means any food stain would stay. But hey, the girls look cute in them. :p

    ReplyDelete