Friday, November 18, 2011

Guilty pleasure

These days I've bought way too many things for Alice than I should. On my business trip to San Francisco this week, I got four toys, four pairs of tights and one dress for her. Nothing for myself and nothing for dear hubby.

Today, because Gymboree is giving out free shipping and because I have a 20% off coupon, I got the following items:

This is the typical way of how I spend my "fun" money, which amounts to about 100 dollars each week, toys and clothes and more toys and clothes.

Every time my hubby found out a new package sitting on our lounge, he would pick it up and look at me with that helpless and confused look. And I would always say, "That's on sale!" or "It's a great deal!", and I would also promise to throw out some old toys/clothes that Alice doesn't need anymore. Of course most of times I didn't keep my promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment