Thursday, November 3, 2011

The hunt for the perfect gray dress- Part III

I have to admit that I was not as confident when I sent the link this time. The bunny dress is cute, but unique it is not. And just as I suspected, the nanny didn't approve of the girlish design. She was looking for something cooler, like this Armani Junior number. But of course, the nanny didn't approve the steep price tag of $215, either.

So the hunt continues. Gray sweater dress, long sleeves, no girlish nonsenses.

I doubt the nanny would like this Sear's dress for the three flowers.



She probably won't like this one for the pink lines.

Nor this Little Marc Jacobs dress which has pink bows.

Dear nanny, do you know how to knit sweaters yourself? Or better yet, do you want to work for another mom who will pay for any dresses you fancy? And yes, I'm sure my little Alice will get along with you very well!




No comments:

Post a Comment