Thursday, November 3, 2011

The hunt for the perfect gray dress- Part I


It all started a few weeks ago. A friend of mine said that her nanny (!) had to have a little gray dress for the girl she’s looking after (I whished I had a nanny like that!), so the friend turned to me for help. I rolled up my sleeves and started the hunt.

The first place came to my mind was Janie & Jack. Year after year J&J would release some well-made neutral color winter/fall dresses around the holiday season. And I was not disappointed by this year’s offering:


The dress is 100% cotton twill with nylon lining and machine washable. With the 33 bucks sale price, what more can one ask for!

While surfing on the net, I also came across these other cute gray dresses for little girls. They may not give you the best value compared to the J&J number, but these are refreshing alternatives with a nostalgia twist.




Dagmar daley, house dress, on sale for $37



No comments:

Post a Comment