Friday, November 18, 2011

How to score old Gymboree items from ebay

Dresses in the following pictures were all my ebay scores.



Alice looked a bit sad in the last photo not because she didn't like the dress, but because we arrived too early and couldn't find the bunny to take her Easter photo with.

Oh, this beloved vest also came from ebay:

So how to score old Gymbo items from ebay?

First, you have to know what you're looking for. Thanks to a Gymbo devotee named Amy, you can find all the images and names from past Gymboree lines at this location. Spend some time to browse through the archive, and I'm sure you will identify more than a few have-to-have items.

Second, do the right search on ebay. The key words I usually used were "Gymboree + line name+ size+ nwt". Yes I only look at new-with-tag items. You never know what "EUC (excellent used condition)" or "like new" really means for a specific item.

Third, set your spending limit. For me, I'm willing to pay 15 dollars including shipping for a dress, maybe 20 if I really really want it.

And finally, be patient. Good items with reasonable asking prices aren't always available. So you have to check out ebay pretty often. If I really want something, I will check every other day to see if it's listed. You can sort items by "Time: newly listed" so that it takes only a few minutes for each search.

Now it's your turn to score big on ebay. Good luck!





1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable in all her dresses :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

    ReplyDelete