Thursday, November 3, 2011

The hunt for the perfect gray dress- Part II

I was very happy with what I had found and was sure those dresses should made the nanny happy. But NO. It turned out that the nanny had a particular style in mind: a sweater dress with long sleeves.

OK, back to square one. A gray sweater dress is easy to find, right?

I still remember the adorable tiger dress from  last year's Stella McCartney for Gap Kids collection (the  lower left one in the following ad), so I went to Gap to check out this year's version.



Here it is, a cute one with a bunny on it.


If you don't know, this year is the year of bunny in Chinese calendar. And you get it right, last year was the year of tiger. So my guess is that Gap recycled Stella's design and updated it according to the Chinese calendar. The bunny figure is really cute... though not as cool and stylish as Stella McCartney's original design.








No comments:

Post a Comment